Bleak eyes today.
For I look out my back window and this is my view.
He fills my head with memories…
Sunsets peeking through these trees that now sleep on the ground.
Hawks nesting in their branches.
Deer seeking shelter underneath them.
Beauty. Beauty. Beauty.
And I am thankful. Thankful for the time I had so lovely a view. And I wonder what new adventure He has in store for this ground beneath my feet.
So we go looking for God. And the Endless Gifts continue.
21. The story a tree tells even after death.
22. The promise of apples.
23. What is left behind.
24. The smell of fresh cut grass.
25. His and her running shoes by the door.
26. Foamy soap.
27. Experiments in acrylics inspired by Revelation.
28. Sweet-smelling candle.
29. Dog chewing on ball.
30. Legless ceramic turtle crafted by a ten year old that sits by my telephone and never fails to make me smile.
And so much more…
Through the eyes of gratitude, even the most mundane becomes sacred.