Effervescence

ef·fer·vesce (ef′ər ves)

intransitive verb -·vesced, -·vesc·ing

1. to give off gas bubbles, as carbonated beverages; bubble; foam
  2. to rise and come out in bubbles, as gas in a liquid
  3. to be lively and high-spirited

(courtesy yourdictionary.com: http://www.yourdictionary.com/)

Effervescent. The word came to me; rose up in the air, carried by their laughter. Two boys. Brothers and best friends. When they laugh, it rises and fills the air around me…bubbles of laughter. Floating, floating, bubbling over onto all of us…contagious joy.

Thank you, Father, for our children’s laughter. Let it fill our hearts and our mouths with joy! Let our laughter be your praise! Oh, how you bless. We are so beloved.

The Endless Gifts Continue…

47. The laughter of children.

48. A sick child, well again.

49. Missing someone when they are gone.
50. Rejoicing when they are returned.

Comments

I love to hear kids laughing! It’s one of my favorite sounds.
    I’m glad your son is feeling better.
    Thanks for the sweet post on my blog. God has really blessed Kristen and proved to be faithful.
    I wish you a happy Mother’s Day too! You’re a sweetheart!
    Love,
    Valerie

I love the Endless Gifts! I’m still crackin’ up though cause I read the definition of effervescence: “to give off gas” part and then I briefly saw the following… Two Boys, laughter and I assumed boy gas! It wasn’t long ago that you mentioned letting one rip while running and that brings friends even closer and I couldn’t quit laughing! To my enjoyment your “true” story about their laughter made me smile all the more!
    shanda

I love the sound of laughter too.
    It makes life so much more fun.
    One of my favorite Erma Bombeck quotes is, “If you can’t make it better, you can laugh at it.” 🙂

God Bless,
    Amy:)

Thanks for the comment about my accidental storm chasing experience. I was beyond terrified…but ever so thankful no one was hurt.
    My mom’s letter was/ is very sweet..I read it out loud to Zack even if he didn’t care to hear it!! 🙂
    I love to hear kids laughing..it’s so contagious!
    Hope you have a wonderful Mother’s Day!

Hi Laura, It’s me again.:)
    I just wanted to let you know that I tagged you on my blog, if you would like to play. No pressure though, just fun!

God Bless,
    Amy:)

You have effervescent qualities about you that fill my heart with faith and hope. Stopped by to wish you a Happy Mother’s Day and thank you for offering me hope. Bev