ef·fer·vesce (ef′ər ves′)
intransitive verb -·vesced′, -·vesc′·ing
- to give off gas bubbles, as carbonated beverages; bubble; foam
- to rise and come out in bubbles, as gas in a liquid
- to be lively and high-spirited
(courtesy yourdictionary.com: http://www.yourdictionary.com/)
Effervescent. The word came to me; rose up in the air, carried by their laughter. Two boys. Brothers and best friends. When they laugh, it rises and fills the air around me…bubbles of laughter. Floating, floating, bubbling over onto all of us…contagious joy.
Thank you, Father, for our children’s laughter. Let it fill our hearts and our mouths with joy! Let our laughter be your praise! Oh, how you bless. We are so beloved.
The Endless Gifts Continue…
47. The laughter of children.
48. A sick child, well again.
49. Missing someone when they are gone.
50. Rejoicing when they are returned.