Day 2

This is the view from my balcony this morning:

Have you ever? God is so good, is He not?

After my amazing quiet time on the beach this morning, this is what I did:

(Teddy sneaked the camera and found me in this compromising position).

The boys were up by 7:00 a.m., clamoring to go down to the beach. So before 8:00 a.m., here is what we were doing:

Later today I plan on doing more of this:

Something about sunshine on water fills me with peace. My prayers get caught up in the wind and dance above the ocean…mixed with salt and sand and spray…

And love.

I’m praying for you, dear ones.

Comments

What terrific beauty and fun! You will never has this day again. Drink it in. Drink Him in! He, sweet friend, is the greatest inspiration of my heart!

Thanks for your lovely comments to me today. It’s all a process…this raising of faith and then letting it go. I am with you for the long haul…so is our Father…in all our letting go’s.

peace~elaine

Aren’t you a sweetie!
    Thank you for your prayers.:)

I’m so happy that you are getting to enjoy yourself and your family at the beach! Is there anything better?…I don’t think so.:)

Your sunrise picture is gorgeous!

God Bless,
    Amy:)

I love the pictures! I am able to enjoy it with you! This vacation will carry you and your family for quite a while. Thanks for sharing.
    Rest, Rest, Rest.
    shanda

My sweet friend, Laura…
    I sense the serenity and feel the freedom you are feeling, being at the beach. I know those feelings — I have felt them, too. Kinda parallels our spiritual freedom, doesn’t it? 🙂

His creation is incredible. He created that beautiful beach you are loving…and he created beautiful YOU. You are special.

Much love (and a little bit of beach envy :),
    Lisa 🙂

Hi Laura,
    Thanks for your recent visit and comment on my site. I have to agree on the joys of the beach! Enjoy the rest of your vacation–may you know rest and refreshment!
    Lisa

The beach is my very favorite place to be. I feel so close to God when I’m there.
    I love all of the pictures, but especially love the picture of the sunrise!
    I’m glad you all are having such a wonderful vacation.
    Love,