Playdates with God: Living Prayer

This morning Lucy Mae and I are meeting with God through this song. We’ve been dancing in the kitchen, singing with our hearts. This song has been my prayer lately. What happens when you sing to God?

The Playdates button:

Comments

1. Mia says

Dear Laura
    I see Lucy Mae and you you had a great play date with God this morning. I am sure you brought joy to His heart.
    Blessings XX
    Mia

2. bluecottonmemory says

So beautiful, this song:) When I sing to Him – it changes everything – car rides, challenges – and the kitchen. Thank you for sharing this with me this morning:)

3. JosephPote says

What happens when I sing to God? He smiles…and I feel His smile to the depths of my soul. …and I smile back… 🙂

What a beautiful song and Alison’s voice is smooth as velvet, Laura. Thanks so much for sharing. I just popped over from LInda at Creekside’s and she had a video song this morning too. It’s quite a contrast though to your more subdued and worshipful song! But I love the contrasts! Thanks so much for sharing!

I haven’t heard this song before; it’s beautiful. Thank you for introducing it to me today. God often uses music to speak to me in ways nothing else can.
    This in particular speaks to me now:
    “In your love I find release

A haven from my unbelief”

Laura, thank you for sharing this beautiful song with us. Lovely! May my life be a living prayer to Him. Wow, what a way to start my Monday. So thankful for this challenge in song! 🙂