I would like to thank all of you for your kind words of encouragement regarding my book. I did not “know” many of you when it was released, and thus the surprise! (Have I mentioned that I am TERRIBLE at this self-promotion thing?) It is a story that is close to my heart, for many reasons. If you would like to read my original post to learn more about it, click here; and please accept my gratitude. The journey continues…
I have been tagged by Mariel and Cheri for that sweet little “6 random things” meme. I’ve been terrible about responding to these fun posts…for no other reason than I have a feeble mind and often forget to follow through! Anyway, thank you, ladies for thinking of me, and here goes:
1. When I am working on something for submission, I always read it to my dog. She’s a good listener. Not very discriminating, though.
2. When I sleep, I have to have my ear covered up.
3. Right now, my roots need done something terrible. My stylist has been on vacation for three months, it seems. I think her daughter had her baby, or something. I need Amy’s Melissa in a bad way. She’s on bed rest and her highlights look better than mine.
4. My husband used to be my Professor when I was in grad school (I know, isn’t that scandalous?)
5. When I was a little girl, I hated my freckles.
6. I love my boys’ freckles.
Oh I’m too tired to tag, so if you feel like having some random fun, feel free! Besides, I think all of my friends have already done this one!
,ay, here are the rules.
1) Link to the person who tagged you
2) Post the rules on your blog (Exactly like you see me doing right now.)
3) Write 6 random things about yourself
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them (This is only a game)
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up